As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
Below is a list of cookies used on this website and their functions:
- 1P_JAR, ANID, CONSENT, GPS, IDE, NID, PREF, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC: these cookies are set via embedded youtube-videos. They register anonymous statistical data on for example how many times the video is displayed and what settings are used for playback.
- __utma: third party cookie set by embedded Vimeo videos on this website. It is used to anonymously track viewing statistics and help Vimeo improve their video offering.
- player: first party cookie created by Vimeo used to remember user’s player mode preferences. For more information please visit: https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy
- vuid: first party cookie created by Vimeo used to assign a Vimeo Analytics unique id. For more information please visit: https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy
- viewed_cookie_policy: set by this website when you accept the cookie statement when viewing this website. This prevents the cookie banner from re-appearing every time you visit this website.
- wfwaf-authcookie: identification of the user by the security plugin on this website to prevent attacks on the web.
- wordpress: WordPress cookie for a logged in user.
- wordpress_logged_in: indicates if the user is logged in and who it is.
- wordpress_test_cookie: used so the WordPress content management system can check if the user’s browser has cookies enabled.
- wp-saving-post: WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.
- wp-settings-1: used to customize the view of the user interface and main site interface.
- wp-settings-time-1: used to customize the view of the user interface and main site interface.